Hikari no Kage ~rou~
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Hikari no Kage ~rou~

forum principalement sur kagerou mais aussi sur le Japon

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

OniBaka come back in MaKai

3 participants
AuteurMessage
oNiBaKa
hara~ga~heta
oNiBaKa

OniBaka come back in MaKai Empty
MessageSujet: OniBaka come back in MaKai   OniBaka come back in MaKai Icon_minitimeLun 25 Déc - 17:44

ben voila, l'admin a dit que je pouvais faire le topic sur mon grouep alors ji le fais (dsl, mais j'ai la flemme de le traduire ^^

bIo

hi everybody, how are you ? i’m Z3R0, OniBaka’s leader and real pro-vomiter ^^.
OniBaka is a stupid electro punk band, fight himself against da fuckin’ censor, and write only stupid song (sad song in garbage ^^). To be positive and vomit your rage.
OniBaka, (influenced by Visual Kei, Japan Steeet Fashion,, Stupid Things, BullShit and Wonderful Vulgarity) use especially : Voices 'n' Platine Mixa and humain stupid spirit (what is it ?), but he likes make a lot of « featuring » with another bands and musicians (for exemple : Rom1, BL1NK B0Y, Tinet, MissTake, SùpaMan, …).
Nowdays, he records his frist album called « The Son of The Scene » and put all of the song on this fuckin’ space, do you like song?
What is the OniBaka thought ? good question, i dunno myself ^^, but OniBaka it’s a revolution, the music revolution against da fuckin’ censor. So, what is the expression of freedom if the censor (and government, but we don’t care) censor ourself….the music have to be FREE !!!
OniBaka’s song are free, we can download it in this myspace cause the music have to be free and everybody can listen music, EVERYBODY !!!!!! but, « how do you live if the music is free ? »you’ll say me…if the music is free, more people can listen it ! and the remainder follow….and if you live for the music….you live with her…(i’ve refleted on this sentence xD) -i believe the music have to free BUT the show remain not free (except the free show of cours) and DVDs too ^^-
Clearly : music for everybody everywhere and fuck da censor around the world!

If you think i’m right….stand, scream, sing and draw the revolution !

I have a question before you leave me…..have even you asked you…. « why the 3 J (Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison) was died in 3day of interval, and they were 26 old each…… » ?

Excuse my mistake(S) and live your music ^^

aDresse

http://www.myspace.com/onibaka

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Kamikaze no Tenshi
Admin Dark Warrior
Kamikaze no Tenshi

MessageSujet: Re: OniBaka come back in MaKai   OniBaka come back in MaKai Icon_minitimeLun 25 Déc - 21:26

ca a l'air cool ^^!! dis tu pourras mettre quelques music ? Mad Question
http://tenshidark.skyblog.com
oNiBaKa
hara~ga~heta
oNiBaKa

MessageSujet: Re: OniBaka come back in MaKai   OniBaka come back in MaKai Icon_minitimeLun 25 Déc - 22:44

yahou ^^
quand je ferais des video sur les mettre içi, mais là ja'ai aps le matos ^^

comme je l'ai dit déja dans 2 topic, la prochaine chanson est un hommage a kagerou ^^

groupie

MessageSujet: Re: OniBaka come back in MaKai   OniBaka come back in MaKai Icon_minitimeMar 26 Déc - 0:08

Vivement que tu finisses la chanson sur kagerou V of victory
oNiBaKa
hara~ga~heta
oNiBaKa

MessageSujet: Re: OniBaka come back in MaKai   OniBaka come back in MaKai Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Déc - 0:44

remasterisation de la song de nowel, nouvelle inbtro plus..."onibaskése" xD mais toujours brien au niveau de "Kagerou's song" Cool

IçI Z3R0 en direct de MaKai, à vous les studios...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: OniBaka come back in MaKai   OniBaka come back in MaKai Icon_minitime

OniBaka come back in MaKai
Page 1 sur 1